Thursday, June 10, 2010

We Are In China

We finally made it to China a few hours ago. Only 11 more hours until we have Ben. We get him at 10 am China time Friday, and 9 pm Thursday in Texas. Please pray for his transition to go smoothly and that he will begin adjusting to us quickly. I will post pictures on his website tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying for Ben to adjust quickly and for y'all to have a great time there with him. Looking forward to seeing Ben with y'all when you get back.

Naomi said...

Oh I will pray for you right now but I know you have him already..... so I am sure you will need prayer now as his fearful little soul adjusts to such big change!! How wonderful that you are there adopting again!

Cannot wait to see pictures of you all together!