We are home and adjusting to life as a family of eight! Ben is doing well, and the kids adore him. We had some crazy flights coming home with delays due to bad storms in Guangzhou to mechanical delays in San Francisco. Thankfully we did not have to fly in any bad storms and we were able to get on a new plane in California after the one we were supposed to be on was smoking when it had landed just before we were to get on it. Of course this caused about a 2.5 hour delay in getting into to DFW, which we were so anxious to see the kids.
I have updated Ben's site with all of our China pictures from Sunday 6/20 through today. I will continue to update more on his site for now since I will make a CD of it for him.
2 comments:
It was so fun to follow your travels to china once again and this time for a little boy!!! What a blessing he is. The others must so adore him. I hope things settle down for you more and more as each day goes by.I remember it taking time to adjust from all the jet lag!
Blessings
Naomi and Jeff
It is so good to see Ben is adjusting to being a little brother to 5. Tell Ben that Iris says Hello. We love seeing the updates.
Melissa
Post a Comment