We will be heading to Medical City at 4 am for Shayle's surgery. Please pray for her to have peace and that she will not be scared. Once we get there I think she will realize something's about to happen. God sustained her through her scope a few weeks ago and I know He will help her to have peace tomorrow.
Please pray for: Shayle's doctors and nurses as they take care of her.
The procedure to go smoothly and be a success.
For her heart to remain strong and handle anesthesia well.
For her to have a quick recovery and do well post surgery.
For her not to have reactions to the anesthesia.(vomiting)
For her and us as we hand her off to the nurses. (very difficult)
I will update as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for your prayers!
2 comments:
You are all in our prayers.
Love you all!
Kim
Praying for Shayle today!!! We cancelled our P-flap scheduled for May 3rd....not ok with him having it and waiting on a sleep study now set for July 9th....
Post a Comment