We received our NVC letter from the National Visa Center yesterday, April 12th. We were very happy to receive it so quickly. God has been so faithful to grant my requests. Since I began praying for our LOA in early March, God has answered my prayers down to the day I have asked to receive the next piece of paperwork. I had asked to receive our LOA on Ben's birthday, I asked to receive our I-800 approval last Monday the 5th of April and then this past weekend I asked specifically to receive our NVC letter on April 12th. God has granted all three specific requests down to the exact day. What an awesome God we serve!
Our agency has forwarded our NVC letter to their representative in Guangzhou, China. The representative will take all of our final paperwork to the U.S. Consulate this Thursday. The Consulate will have our paperwork for exactly two weeks before the representative will pick it up and forward it with our Article 5 to CCAA. It will be picked up and forwarded on April 29th. The travel approval (TA) will take 2-5 weeks. Families who have recived TA's yesterday waited 2-3 weeks! I am now praying for the 2 week mark, which would be May 14th, in order for us to make flight arrangements and leave on June 4th. Again, I will be praying specifically!
1 comment:
YAY!!!! YES, we do serve a good and mighty God!
Love you,
Kim
Post a Comment