Shayle will have her scope done on Tuesday at 4:45. Please pray for her as this will not be a fun procedure and she can't be sedated. A small tube with a camera will be inserted through her nose and then the ENT will take a look at the back of her palate to see if it closes off as she says certain sounds. This is why she will have to be fully alert and can't have anything to relax her.
In the past, she hasn't responded very well when having her ears cleaned out as her tubes get blocked. She has gone through so much since being with us and I don't blame her for not wanting to go to the doctor!
Thanks for lifting her up. I will post the results after its over.
2 comments:
You now I would not like something poked up my nose so I shall certainly pray for a peace upon her!! I keep checking for results.
Praying for Shaylee and anxious to hear how it goes...I know it is in our future...
Post a Comment