Shayle did well during her scope today. I wasn't able to go with her as Payton has been home with a stomach bug today. Darrel took her and he said she did great, squirmed a little but overall did wonderful. I give all praise to God for comforting her and calming her as only He can do.
The results of the test were as we had anticipated, her palate is not closing off when she says certain sounds, like the letters g, k, & c. It is likely she will need the p-flap surgery to create the flap in order for her to build the air pressure in her mouth to create these sounds. The ENT who did her scope today will call our surgeon tomorrow to go over the results. I'm sure I will be hearing from the surgeon tomorrow. I will post more once I know the plan.
Thanks so much for praying for my sweet Shayle today!
1 comment:
I bet you are glad that is over! I'll continue to pray for her especially when she has her surgery!!
love to you all,
Naomi
Post a Comment