THANK YOU PRAYER WARRIORS!! I went Friday as a walk in to see if they would allow me to re-do my fingerprints. They were a little hesitant at first but once I told them I was willing to wait and let everyone else go before me, then they let me. I actually didn't have to wait very long at all. I was out of there within in one hour which helped me greatly to be able to do a little Christmas shopping and shopping for my baby girl who will be 11 on Wednesday. The best part of all is that I don't have to change my Thanksgiving plans to go to my dad's.
This is the last time they take my fingerprints, so now we wait to see if they are good enough so keep on praying! I'm not sure what the next step will be if they aren't legible enough for the the FBI. This has been a long process since we applied on 9/18 to get an appt. for our fingerprints. I know God is sovereign and has this all under control and once Ben is in our arms, all of this will be a distant memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment