Monday, April 11, 2011

Myranda's 14th Birthday Celebration






My sweet Myranda turned 14 on Saturday, April 9th. Our day was so busy that I am just now getting to post a Happy Birthday wish to her. I took her and a couple of her friends shopping, out to eat at Razzoo's and then to the Rock and Worship Concert that was at the American Airline Center Sat. night. We heard several bands perform and the girls had a blast. After the concert, we went back to our house for a sleepover. Suprisingly, Sunday morning I managed to get a total of 9 kids up, fed and to church while Darrel went to work.


I'm so glad God gave me you as my daughter! I love you so much and I am proud of the young woman you are becoming! HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY MYRANDA!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Myranda!!!!! Your celebration sounds very similiar to Kailee's..minus the concert!