Saturday, December 18, 2010

Payton's Birthday










Payton celebrated her 12th birthday on November 18th. Wow, I am really behind in updating my blog! She had a great time shopping, getting nails done and eating out. She's really growing into a beautiful young lady who has the most tender heart. I am so proud of who she's becoming. She wants so much to help us support orphans and foster kids and she can't wait to go on her first mission trip to visit an orphanage and love on those precious kids. She really wants to go to the Phillipines next June with Darrel, Arron and maybe me. (depending on how Ben is doing) I can see God developing her into a child after His own heart. Their are many times I see the face of God through Payton, I am truly blessed to have such a sweet and caring daughter! WE LOVE YOU PAY PAY!!!




No comments: