Shayle did have a good cardiologist report. She has had no change since last year in her heart. She will see her cardiologist again in a year. She will need a valve replacement at some point in her life. We will continue to pray she will not need one until she is much older. The longer we can wait the better off so that she doesn't outgrow the valve. The best time would of course be after she's through her teenage years and becomes an adult. If God puts her on your mind, please pray with us for God to be her sustainer for many years to come. He has brought her through so much and I trust He will continue.
I have been so busy with 6 kids that I rarely have time to get on my blog but I plan to try to keep up with it. I will post on how Ben is doing later today. Thanks for all the prayers for these two precious kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment