Monday, November 1, 2010

Cardiologist Appointment


We will take Shayle for her annual cardiologist visit tomorrow. Please pray with us that she will have a good report. She has not been gaining weight for a few months now and has been pretty tired each afternoon. She may be still adjusting to being in school all day. This is what we are hoping.
In two days, she will have been ours for two years! Wow, time has gone by so quickly since she came home. I will do a post on her with updates on Wednesday.
Ben and the rest of the kids are doing great. We are busy as ever but at least there's never a dull moment in our household! I will do a catch up post on the rest of the family soon.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'll be praying! I love the Pierce fam :-)!

Kimi

PS. the boys had fun with your kids at max's party! They talked and talked about them :-)

Sharon said...

Hey friend!!
Praying for a good report with the cardio. today. Let me know how it goes.
Npw that Kim is home I want to come meet your THREE boys. I would be more than happy to drive to SS to meet up with you guys!!

The Caldwells said...

how did it go?!? i enjoy reading up on your crew. i know there's never a dull moment with my bunch, so i can only imagine the excitement in your household :) haha!

Angela said...

I can't believe it's been two years already since we met our precious girls in China. It's amazing how much they've grown and changed, isn't it? Hoping cardiologist appt went well.. keep us posted.
Angela
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/maili