Wednesday, August 4, 2010


My grandmother is doing much better. I think they have her medications regulated and she did get to come home this week. She will be staying in the Dallas area with my mom to do 12 weeks of rehab. Thank you for your prayers, please continue to pray for her as she is still depressed and will need to complete her rehab away from home. She lives in West Tx.


Ben is doing great and keeping me very busy. I will do a monthly update on or around the 11th of each month on his website for now. When school starts back up I will have more time to blog. I have been very busy taking each of them shopping for clothes and shoes. Where did the summer go? I feel somewhat overwhelmed right now with so many things to do before school starts back up. I'm also having a hard time thinking about Shayle heading off to big school for first grade. Praying she will adjust easily and do well in a new school with new friends.


Arron did get a job and went to orientation this week. He will find out his hours tomorrow. He also got his braces off this week. He has a great smile and he's happy about not having to wear them anymore. I can't believe my baby is looking so grown up, driving and working now.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Melinda- I can't imagine what I would fee like having 6 kids to get ready for back to school. I am going crazy with just 3.
Prayers of comfort and healing for your grandmother.
Prayers of strength for a momma who is not ready for her baby to go off all day to school.
Congrats Arron, on the new job and getting the braces off.