I am feeling a little frustrated as we still have not received our Travel Approval. The possiblity of leaving on June 4th is not looking very good. Our agency expects to receive Travel Approvals at any time now, since it has been three weeks since they last received any. I think the most frustrating part is that we read about a family who received their approval today who had a later Article 5 date. It just seems like Travel Approvals would be issued in the order that paperwork was received. Maybe just maybe ours is in the mail.
This week has been a little hectic. We are in the middle of the end of the year activities with field trips, band concerts, award ceremonies, field day and tomorrow my sweet baby girl graduates from Kindergarten! She looks so cute in her cap and gown. She is so excited that she has no more school! I will post pictures after her program.
Please keep praying!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment