I had a wonderful Mother's Day that began with Payton and Myranda making blueberry muffins for breakfast. Then we headed off to church followed by going out to eat for lunch. The kids really surprised me with gifts they purchased on their own, even their dad didn't know they had bought me gifts. Arron knows that magnolia's are my absolute favorite flower and so all by himself he went after school one day and bought me this sweet little figurine. He picked out a card and even had it wrapped. He is so thoughtful and caring. Then Myranda and Payton bought me the cutest necklace for a mom of 6! They too had wrapped it up and surprised me with it. Of course Jacob had a nice collection of his handpring artwork from this school year all bound together and laminated. Shayle also gave me a framed picture of herself and Darrel brought me roses. After our lunch, I went home and took a nap. Then the girls made Darrel and I dinner and topped it off with brownies. They really spoiled me! Darrel and Myranda also gave me a special framed picture of a sweet little boy who will be with me very soon. I am so very blessed to have such sweet kids!
1 comment:
Sounds wonderful...very thoughtful kids!
Post a Comment