It has been two months today since we were logged into the CCAA for Ben. I am anticipating a call anyday now for our letter of acceptance, which was called our RA with Shayle. Ben will be two on March 17th and I have ordered him a care package to be sent with a birthday cake on his birthday. Oh how I wish we could spend his birthday with him!
Myranda bought this for Ben, since he is a St. Patty's Baby
Speaking of birthdays, Arron will be 16 and Shayle 7 on next Monday, March 15th. They are growing up way too fast. I don' t feel I'm old enough to have one driving already. He is very excited of course! He will be getting dad's '01 Chevy Silverado to drive and Shayle, well she thinks she also needs a car to drive. Well, maybe a barbie jeep will be on my list this week! More to come on our birthday celebrations..........
No comments:
Post a Comment