I decided to change up my blog as we begin the new year. We had many blessings in 2009 and are looking forward to the adventures and blessings God has in store for us as we bring home our son in 2010!
We should be hearing that we have a LID for Ben very soon. After that time, I am going to send him his first care package with his very own photo book of his family who is waiting for him. Once he receives his care package, I am going to have our agency send a request to have updated photos, measurements and a few questions sent to us. The only pictures we have are 9 months old. I sit and wonder at how much he has changed, how much taller he is and what he looks like now. I'm not sure if the orphanage will give us any information. Some have been able to get updates and some could not.
I will be creating a website for Ben soon. Once I do, I will have a link to his site from our family blog.
Wishing each of you a year full of God's blessings as we serve Him together in 2010!
1 comment:
Your new blog is SO cute!!! Excited to see Ben enter your family this year!!!
Post a Comment