Sunday, September 6, 2009

Play Date


Last Friday Shayle and I had the opportunity to finally meet a family who has been close to my heart. We had lunch with my friend, Sharon and got to see Hudson for the first time, in person anyway. I have seen him in many photos over the last 18 months. Sharon adopted her son through the same agency that we adopted Shayle through. While we were waiting, a secret sister exchange began. I was given Sharon's name, who I had already met at a previous adoption seminar that she spoke at. I was very excited to be able to take part in praying for her and her family as they travelled to China to bring home Hudson. It was so nice to see him face to face!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Melinda and Shayle, It was SO great to spend time with you! Thanks so much for making the trip. I look forward to our entire families gettnig together and hearing about your NEW referral!!! CANT WAIT!! Love you guys!!!