We celebrated Labor Day with some good friends of ours. They came over and we rented a water slide for the kids to play on. They had a ball. Myranda and Payton both had a friend come over the night before. The four of them, along with Shayle were outside at 9am when the slide was delivered and began playing on it as soon as it was set up. Jacob soon woke up and began playing too. They ended up playing all day, only taking time out to eat lunch. All together they played non stop from 9am-7:30pm. This made for one tired and sun burned group of kids. 
Payton with her friend Lauren
Eating Lunch
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Labor Day! I love the picture of Payton sleeping in the chair....too cute!
Kim
We had lots of fun, oh and the kids too, Thanks for everything....Love ya
I love you mom!
I hope you have a good day!
love Payton!
Post a Comment