WE GOT A CALL TODAY!!!!!
Today, September 17, 2009 at 12:21 pm my agency called to tell us they had good news! Our coordinator said,"The shared list was posted last night and we locked a file for your family. He was born March 17, 2008 and has a repaired cleft lip and unrepaired cleft palate." I was in love the moment I saw his little face come across my computer. He is 18 months old today!
We of course sent in our LOI (letter of intent) tonight. It will be translated and sent to CCAA tomorrow. Now the wait will begin for our PA (pre-approval), hopefully it will be quicker this time around.
7 comments:
Oh How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for you and I cannot wait to see his precious little face!!
I'll be praying for things to happen much more quickly than before!! I am sure they will!
Ohhhh Melinda!!!!! Tears are coming as I read your post. I am so extremely happy for you!!!!! You are a blessing to so many people!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations on your little boy!! He is precious. Your mother showed me pictures this morning! That is wonderful news.....
Sheri McCandless
Dunaway Assoc. Ft Worth
YAY! YAY! YAY!
Can't wait to meet Max's new best friend!
Love you!!!!
Kim
Ok girl...why am I reading about this on your blog a week after you got the call??? LOL!!! SOOOOO excited for you! I want to see a picture!!!! Another boy to add to our group!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
That is soooooo awesome! Congratulations and we'll continue to pray things go smoothly and quickly!
The Caldwells in Austria
How exciting! Can't wait to see this new addition to you beautiful family!
Post a Comment