Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pray For Me




Shayle is enjoying playing doctor with her older sister and her baby being the patients. This Friday, Shayle will have her palate repaired. Please lift her up in prayer to have a successful surgery and a quick recovery period. Hopefully this surgery will be her last. Tomorrow we have pre-op appointments and will be taking the kids to Magic Time Machine for dinner to celebrate Arron and Shayle's birthdays this week. Thank you for praying for this sweet daughter of ours. I will post again after she has surgery.




4 comments:

Kim said...

Dr. Darrel better just step back because there's a NEW doctor in town! Dr. Shayle, you go girl!

We will be praying for you sweet girl we love you so much!

Kim

Sharon said...

KNOW Shaylee will be on my mind all day tomorrow and I will be praying!!! I wish I was home so I could come see you!!!! She is in good hands!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi all-

We have been praying and we will continue to pray for Shayle as she undergoes her surgery tomorrow. We will also pray for the rest of the family to have strength and to feel God's arms wrapped around you while you are waiting for her surgery to be done.

Love-

Kayti, Juan, & Kevin in California

Unknown said...

I just now found your blog from the yahoo group. I just joined yesterday and for some reason out of all of the blogs was drawn to yours. I will be praying for your little girl as she has surgery tomorrow. You have a beautiful family. May God continue to bless you.

I absolutely LOVE your song, "Waiting". I don't know if I had ever heard it and it is what I need right now! Thanks